Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hectic & Saddened

Sorry for the lag in the posts to my blog..........
So much going on with the holidays and work.  Sad to say, but I will be glad for normalcy to return in January!  Still getting in work outs and runs, albeit 1 or 2  miles here and there......but, hey it's something!!
My heart is so heavy with the Newtown, CT shootings......why, why, why????  Only (somewhat) solace is the Almighty has a purpose that we should not question.
I have found a virtual run on Active for the Sandy Hook Elementary victims.  I will post the link below.

http://www.active.com/half-marathon/tampa-fl/sandy-hook-elementary-memorial-half-marathon-and-5k-2013


Looking forward to some time off.......will be off of work from Dec. 21 thru Jan. 1.........so needed!!  
Love waking up and hitting the pavement to go running.  Always such a great start to the day for me!
I just do not have the time to do this while I'm working.  I do run in the afternoon, but it's just not my favorite time to.  


Until next time............please pray for peace

No comments:

Post a Comment