Here's hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
Me, it was great except been fighting a cold/sinus infection since Christmas Eve....no fun!!
It was definitely a "fitness" Christmas for me. Received some wonderful fitness related gifts!!
Got my Garmin Forerunner 10, Weight Watchers body analysis scale and Ipod shuffle from my hubby. From the in-laws, I got a foam roller, jogging tank top and Balega socks. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law gave me a jogging top and capris.
And, I bought myself the Victoria's Secret sports bra from their new line to try out.
So excited to start feeling better and try some of my new items out!!
Already programmed my scale and using it. Very nice.....gives you body fat %, body water % and bone mass % along with weight. Loaded my songs on my Ipod shuffle and it's ready to go. Love how small it is...and it clips on. Hated the bulky arm band for my iphone. Need to set up my Garmin, and then I'm good to go.
Below is a pic of my goodies. Until next time.....keep hitting the pavement!!
No comments:
Post a Comment