Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014

New year = New you
I started 2014 off with a New Years Fun Run 5K put on by the local running store in College Station, TX.  
One of my friends from my running group was there, and we had a nice run together.  Then it was off to the in-laws to eat the customary cabbage and black eyed peas for lunch.  

I've thought about what goals I want to set for myself with 2014, and this is what I will be working on:
1.  Lose 5 to 10 lbs.
2.  Tone up my arms and abs more.
3.  Continue my running with logging 500+ miles this year.
4.  Continue my clean eating.

I want to be the best version of myself for 2014 and for many years to come!!

I hope your new year holds great things for you!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote you want to be the best version of yourself - that has been my mantra for several years now (especially after hitting 40!).

    ReplyDelete