Friday, January 31, 2014

Texas 10

On Sunday, February 2, I am scheduled to run in the Texas 10 Series race in College Station, TX.   This is an inaugural race for College Station in this series.  The course is set through the Texas A&M campus.  It is only marked for 5 miles, so it will be a loop..........my only complaint.  I do not like running loops....seeing the route once is good enough for me; don't care to see it a second time!  Right now, the weather is looking rainy and cold....YUCK! 
I'm ready for some pleasant warm weather already!!  We've had two "snow" days within the last week.  No snow, but sleet and iced roads & bridges.  It's laughable, but us southern most Texans can't / do not know how to drive in those conditions!!  
Fingers crossed for the rain to hold off until I'm done Sunday!!  I'll do a recap of this race next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment