Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mizuno Wave Rider 16 Review

I'm in LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE with these shoes!!!
Dang, I thought my Saucony's were comfortable......makes me want to sling them in the dumpster.......(I'm not....just saying!)
I've put a few miles on my new Mizuno Wave Rider 16's, and I am beside myself on how well they fit and feel.  I have high arches, and Mizuno has now compensated for that in their shoes.  They are very lightweight, and my foot does not seem to move around in them like I think they do with my Sauconys....if that makes sense?!?!
No foot pain or fatigue at all while running.  I think they make me faster!!
I was fitted for my Sauconys and these too.  I believe I will be a repeat Mizuno customer!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE. My Mizuno Wave Riders...I have the 15s and the 16s (Same color as yours) glad you love them!!

    ReplyDelete